Hurricane Ian left most of Southwest Florida in a very critical state, being “one of the fiercest storms in U.S. history” (Reuters, 2022). The devastation from floods, gales, and heavy rain could lead to a staggering $47 billion in insured losses (CNN, 2022) and $75 billion in economic damage (Enki Research, 2022).
At ServiceMaster by Wright, we understand the impact that Hurricane Ian has brought to Floridians. Severe losses and a chaotic and debris-filled environment can bring overwhelming stress, but do not despair. We care and we are here to help.
Our team has been helping home and business owners in Cape Coral, Florida, and nearby areas recover from disaster damage for almost 40 years. We have the experience and equipment to deliver a fast storm damage restoration project to help your home or business get back up and running quickly.
Our Restoration and Reconstruction Services in Cape Coral, FL
- ServiceMaster by Wright utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and methods to extract standing water, perform drying and dehumidification, salvage important items and documents, and execute total cleanup and restoration.
- Storms often cause extensive damage, creating a need for major reconstruction. ServiceMaster by Wright is a licensed general contractor in Southwest Florida. We restore, repair, or replace damaged building materials and surfaces.
Tarping and Board-up
- An emergency roof tarp grants your home or building temporary protection from the elements and other unwanted visitors until the damage has been fixed.
- Storms can break windows, doors, and other parts of your home or facility. Board-up services will shield these compromised areas and help prevent further property damage and loss.
- Board-up and tarping services are commonly required by insurance providers after a disaster strikes for your property to be eligible for homeowners insurance coverage.
Content Pack-out and Storage
- ServiceMaster by Wright understands the value you place on your investments. Our team will carefully pack your belongings and deliver them to an off-site facility.
- We’ll evaluate which items are salvageable or non-salvageable; perform cleaning, restoration, and deodorization; document your items, and return them after the restoration or reconstruction project has been completed.
Interior and Exterior Painting
- After cleanup and restoration, ServiceMaster by Wright can give your home a fresh, new look with interior and exterior painting services.
- Painting is one of the cheapest investments that will not only improve the appearance of your home or building but also increase its value. We use high-quality paints to ensure that your color remains bright and brilliant for years to come.
Contact Us for Storm Damage Restoration Services in Cape Coral, Florida
ServiceMaster by Wright understands the demands of an emergency. We’re here to provide support after Hurricane Ian through our comprehensive cleanup, restoration, and repair services. Call us at (239) 431-9947 for assistance in Cape Coral, Florida.
Due to the large volume of calls, we receive during this time, you can send us a detailed message through our online contact form. We’ll respond right away.